Sunday, July 1, 2007

got milk?

My good friend allan and I went to Friuli's, an italian resto in front of Ababu (a persian resto) in our neighboorhood.We ordered carbonara and cheese pizza, even when we knew that he is lactose intolerant.
After eating and a smoke, i felt rumbling in my stomach and i was sweating..In short i had a diarrhea. It happened before as well, when I ate baked ziti. Does it mean I have lactose intolerance?
I know there's a certain brand of milk that gave me diarrhea when I was a kid and whenever I am constipated I only need to drink chocolate and I'm well. Uhh..That's not a good sign isn't it?
I googled it of course, and I found a website that says it cannot be diagnosed based on symptoms.
I think I just have to be careful in what I eat. Maybe my stomach doesnt like italian foods. LOL

No comments: